Sunday, December 1, 2013

November made

Well finished at least. 
The knitting has been assisted by the cooler than normal weather around here lately, so more socks it is.


Little bonbons design by Revi in Purple vintage Patons Beehive fingering 4 ply.

Queen Elizabeth I socks design by Qianer in Regia 4 Ply colour yarn.

Great Wall IV socks design by Qianer in Wendy Happy Bamboo/Nylon yarn.

Then there was a little sewing frenzy before my trip and my bag was made just in time.
The front and the back.

Sleepover design by Melly and Me in Ink and Spindle fabrics.

Thanks to Peg and Kris for hosting OPAM again this year, it sure is inspiring seeing all the lovely things that are made each month.

Happy December wishes to all.


6 comments:

Fiona said...

the bag is great and I always love your socks... those first ones are beaut and look so warm...
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Great finishes Tracey! Love your socks. The purple pair are amazing!

Christine M said...

Glad your socks have their partners now! Lovely bag!

linda said...

Lovely socks the purple one's are my favourite what a lovely design, I love the bag too! :)

Shay said...

Lots of lovely November finishes ! The multi coloured pink /purple /blue socks are gorgeous.

Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever have a finish again but I can take heart in knowing you're finishing things for both of us!

Jindi's Cottage said...

Back to sock weather again - well, we did have summer Monday and Tuesday last week after all - and your new ones look like just the ticket…cool wavy stripes on the Queen Elizabeth 1 socks (perfectly regal colours too)...