Friday, March 30, 2012

Favourites

Unusual weather patterns have left me staring skyward often recently - the colours have been amazing both in the morning and the evening. I have enjoyed seeing the city skyline bathed in light while being under a very dark sky. Unfortunately most of my observations occur while driving so there are no pictures.
These are all evening photos from walks this month in my neighbourhood and surrounding suburbs.
Playing along with Mrs P's Favourite things Friday.
Hope you have time to look skyward too.

7 comments:

Chocolate Cat said...

Beautiful photos, thanks for sharing!

Teresa said...

Gorgeous photos! We had a huge storm this afternoon... rained so hard it flooded the road into town almost immediately, then within half an hour the sun was out again!!! Crazy weather... xx

Shay said...

The weather has been exceptionally lovely for March down my way (for the most part)

Gorgeous pictures of your vista. Thanks for showing them off. I love a good sunrise or sunset.

Melody said...

Wow, such wonderful pictures

thea said...

Beautiful sky line. I used to try and carry my camera so I could pull over and take pictures .. it never happened so I stopped carrying it.

Michelle Ridgway said...

I love an interesting sky too. Your photos are wonderful Tracey. It is amazing how awesome nature can be.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful views!