Sunday, December 4, 2011

Weekend wonders

Introducing Mr Frosty and Mini Brrrrr!

Same pattern the large guy is made with 8 ply yarn and a 3.75 mm hook and the little guy is made with pearl 8 thread and a 1.25 mm hook.

Another free pattern from Lion brand which is quick to make.

Today there was a little cutting and

even less sewing.

I did start the stitching on the following project but it is slow going when the attention span is short.

This list maker is one of the items included in the Advent swap package I sent.

I used the Christmas tree stitchery from the Red Brolly design and appliqued it to the tree fabric for the perfect place to make Christmas lists.

Wishing everyone a wonderful week in your creative place.

8 comments:

Jindi's Cottage said...

Must be the weather...I'm blaming the non-stop whistling wind...attention span non-existance syndrome is happening here too big time..very cute little snowmen...

marina said...

love your crochet snowmen!
Your stitchery project is beautiful...
lever little list cover.
I love the tree fabric.

Marg said...

You've been busy. Love the snowmen, I'm not sure I would have the patience to make the tiny one but he's so cute.
The Christmas fabric is very bright and cheerful.
The Christmas tree is really cute too and looks lovely on the tree fabric.

Unknown said...

I love your quilt blocks are the applique? Or are they panels. which ever way they are made they are awesome!!! I like your little snowmen cute cute cute!!! Your hand stitching is awesome as always ;)
M

Shay said...

I can explain your short attention span ...I had to send my 5 minute attention span somewhere so I could get some quilting done and I think I sent it to you. Sorry.

Although it doesn't look like you did nothing!Love the stitchery.

Ulla's Quilt World said...

Hi! Greetings from Finland! Your quilts are so fantastic! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world!
Yours, Ulla

Maria said...

You always made such gorgeous crochet things.

Barb said...

I am glad to find that I am not the only one with a short attention span.

Love the snowman....