Monday, January 17, 2011

The letter S

Sewing with Sue,

A fine light pink border and a pin wheel border, then a wide light pink border.
Ready to be quilted.

Shopping - I only took a little detour on my may to the job on Saturday.
Look what I found at GJ's in the bargain bucket, the ones on either end are from the remnant basket - perfect for the stash.
Five of the six fat quarters have been cut and are ready to be sewn.

Stitching up a little design from Cinderberry Stitches, verigated purple thread - perfect for berries.

Hope you had a fun weekend without rain!

Happy Creating.

6 comments:

Shay said...

Lovely assortment of fabrics. Even better that they were crazy bargains.

Isn't Subonnet Sue looking swish in her new surroundings.

And your stitching is superb.

(I was trying to use as many s's as possible in honour of your post )

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous stitching and I love your little quilt...

marina said...

Sunbonnet sue looks wonderful.
Great bargains.
I love the 'berry' nice thread in your stitchery.

Jantine said...

The sunbonnet is turning into something very beautiful!

Photography said...

I love that top quilt so pretty!! Your embroidery is so good!

Jindi's Cottage said...

Sue is looking very pretty in her new quilt...good bargain hunting...cute stitchery, looks great in the purple...