Sunday, May 2, 2010

Shopping and making

So I just spent 4 days in creative fabric heaven and what do I have to show for it? Just a few purchases - I forgot to take my camera to get pics of the amazing quilt display or the amazing textiles of India display - hope there are some other bloggers who have pics for you to see. This super cute pattern from Millimac - to make into a pillow for Ms13 and some pretty fabric - the plain and sparkly ones
and these cute little prints -
Coming to a project soon! What have I been working on this week? Something warm for me for these cooler days.
This knitted vest in navy blue is coming along nicely with not too many creative variations from the design.
Hope you have enjoyed your weekend with plenty of creative spaces.
Happy Creating

6 comments:

marina said...

I love all the fabrics! Will look forward to seeing your japanese dolls made up.
Well done.

Shay said...

Sounds like you had fun (and made a dent in your purse as well)

Fabrics looks so pretty. Can't wait to see what you dream up. Do you feel like you're on craft overload?

cake said...

Love the fabrics and the Millimac pattern is just tooo cute!!! Marla

Jossie said...

A pity you forgot your camera but your purchases are lovely. The Japanese girls are gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Oh I love the reproduction looking print fabrics.. awesome.. and the pattern too cute ;)
M

CJ said...

I always love your fabric purchases! The lil' Japanese girls are soo cute :)
Hope your week is going well!
Hugz,
Cathy♥♥