Sunday, November 1, 2009

Is it too Early put the Tree up?

I successfully avoided the chores this weekend taking the opportunity to get a start on some Christmas decorating... This tree is from a series by Shell over at the Raspberry Rabbits. I traced all 6 of the designs so I am looking forward to stitching a few more this week. It has been slow going as the fabric is a coarse weave and whilst I used pellon behind it I think I should just have used stabiliser. The thread colour is DMC 827 which is a soft blue and the background fabric is white. Enjoy the week ahead with lots of creative activity.
Happy November

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That colour combo is so pretty .

marina said...

I have been keen to try something blue for christmas too- just to break out of the red and green combo.
Your tree looks lovely.
cheers
Marina

Lurline said...

Very calm and beautiful - a nice change from green and red!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Serenata said...

Looks lovely, very peaceful looking and well it is blue so in my eyes perfect!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty.

ACreativeDreamer said...

I love the simplicity of this! It makes it so very, very pretty! Thanks for visiting my blog...I always appreciate new visitors!