Wednesday, July 1, 2009

More shopping!

Yesterday I started a new job and after all the usual stress about getting to a new workplace on time and meeting new people, I remembered that there was a good fabric shop in the neighbourhood. I detoured on the way home and picked up mini RicRac in green, mauve and navy, a piece of novelty spotty strawberry fabric and cotton batting from GJ's Discount fabrics.

As I have not been there for a long time I was tempted to take home more than this but figured I should wait until I get paid before I spend all my earnings. There were lots of different RicRac colours in various widths and plenty of fabric choices I'll take that detour again soon!

I think I am going to like my new job - location at least. May your Wednesday be filled with lots of colour. Happy Crafting

3 comments:

Lurline said...

Oh, I like that fabric!
Hugs - Lurline♥

barb's creations said...

Congratulations on the new job.I haven't been to GJ's for ages,it's a fantastic shop.Love all the ric rac and fabric,very pretty :) Barb.

Leah said...

Cute fabric, congrats on the job too! Love the owl bag you made! Super cute.