Thursday, July 16, 2009

Finished at last!

Not sure where all my time is going lately but it took until today for me to put the finishing touches on this sewing compendium project which I started last weekend. All done now and in the post to Miss13 - she has recently shown a lot of interest in sewing and has a quilt top in progress. The front and the back.. featuring a Paris cats print fussy cut to show their antics.
Inside pockets for things like scissors, needles, and the essential quick unpick, a zippered pocket for other items, and a place for pins and needles to be stored.
Hope the sun is shining where you are.
Happy Crafting

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great encouraging gift for a young one !

Jantine said...

What a lovely present for a girl who wants to sew!

Gail said...

What a perfect gift for someone starting out! I love it!

Thanks for popping by my blog and for your lovely comment :)

Leah said...

Such a great gift, so much sewing fun to be had!

Jindi's Cottage said...

I'm sure "L" will love it. Those Paris Cats and their antics sure do bring a smile!