Friday, June 12, 2009

Annie has arrived..

No, I did not recieve more mail this week, but... Veronica sent a message today to say that the Annie I sent has arrived safely at her new home and has settled in well with her new family. Here is the little package I sent with her a blankie to keep warm, a piece of Australiana fabric (a reminder of her homeland), a piece of Mary Engelbret travel themed fabric - considering she had to take a big trip all the way to Chile and a little Annie face dangly. Thanks to the lovely Aunt Pitty Pat for organising this fun swap and Denise White of the Cats Pyjamas for the fantastic easy to follow pattern for the doll. The Annie Head is from Australian Homespun No. 32 and is a design by Sandra Paull. Hop on over to Annie Flikr group to check out some other versions who have recently found there way to new homes. Tomorrow I am going to participate in the local event for 'World Wide Knit in Public Day'. The weekend is here, Yippee! Enjoy it wherever you are.
Happy Crafting

5 comments:

Gina said...

I'm thoroughly planning on enjoying the weekend!
Your doll is lovely. I love the granny square blanket too, a real sweet touch.
Thanks for joining my giveaway too...

Fee said...

She is lovely and she had to travel such a long way - I hope she loves her new home

Unknown said...

Hi ! She is OK and loving her new home !! Thanks Tracey !! Vero

Leah said...

Oh she turned out great! Love the colours, and the little annie head.
Very sweet

Anonymous said...

Glad she made it across the waves safely.