Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy House delivery

Look what I recieved yesterday - I got my Happy House blocks back from the swap which was organised by Lurline I love all the different ones which I recieved and will get around to all the blogs to say thanks. I am looking forward to making something with these and the practice ones which I made while putting together my contribution for the swap.I found this fabric in my stash and have decided on the perfect use for it, but you will have to wait for a bit to see where it turns up.
. Well hope your week is going well and you have enjoyed lots of creative activity, almost the weekend!
Happy Crafting

4 comments:

Lurline said...

So happy you are happy, Miss TA!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Narelle said...

Hi, just popping around to say thankyou for your block. I have a kitty in my window, it's so cute.

Chookyblue...... said...

thanks for your blocks I got 2........

Anne said...

Just wanted to say thanks for your block. They are all wonderful. I had to start a blog so I could share.