Monday, April 27, 2009

I did It!

I have seen these little square zippered pouches all around cyberspace a lot and I really wanted to make one of my own, well I have made lots of bags and pouch things and I thought it really couldn't be that hard could it? Well no, it was not hard, I just had difficulty getting my head around how to get the zip in the right place, silly really when I figured out how! So I whipped this little one up from some leftover squares and I am in Love. There will definitely be some more of these coming up shortly, they are too cool and great to make from scraps like this one.Here is a picture of some of the cards which the group made yesterday, as you can see the variety was amazing when everyone was working with the same challenge guidelines. Some are similar, but most are very different and that is not just about the colour. I was very inspired by the other participants designs and sharing tools is always good with papercrafts.

Hope you had a good Monday, the weather was very cool and dark here so I spent the day inside stitching, we are currently experiencing a taste of winter with some of the mountains having snow yesterday!

Happy Crafting

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job , lovely little bag .

Anonymous said...

Cool. Well done. Looks good in the sewing theme scraps.