Monday, April 20, 2009

Stitching Angel and swap

I continued stitching angels on the weekend and completed this one in purple. I like her the best so far, but I will probably change my mind again when I do a few more. They are all from the same Red Brolly design but I do not think they are all the same. After another email conversation with Jantine my paper bag swap partner I finally made a start on a project and because I am so happy with my choices I just wanted to share a peek, I don't think I am giving away too much?
Have a great week with lots of creative activity.
Happy Crafting

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Jantine is going to be very happy .The purple stitching looks lovely .

Jantine said...

You are making me very curious. I enjoy this swap a lot! Sneak peeks on my part very soon, I promise!

Fee said...

It looks very interesting - I am looking forward to seeing what you have created

MissyMack said...

Ohhhh what an interesting sneak peek!! :D Such a tease!!