Monday, March 23, 2009

The Mailman Came!

Friday brought the mailman - first was a gorgeous Thank You from Leah who was the recipient of my package in the Sewing Love swap. She sent a beautiful card and some gorgeous scraps for me to include in future projects. The other was this gorgeous fabric from Sandy Hendersons Farmers Market range, I was very restrained and only ordered two pieces, though I am sure there will soon be more of this range in my collection, the colours are very vibrant and suitable for various projects. I had a couple of friends visit on the weekend and we did some stitching in between eating and drinking. I finished these three animal stitcheries whose pattern I found in an old Handmade magazine. I used variegated threads the cat and dog are DMC's and the rabbit is an Anchor thread. They are to be made up into bookmarks according to the pattern.
Hope your Monday was a good one.
Happy Crafting

2 comments:

MissyMack said...

LOVE that fabric! It seriously looks so edible!!!

Unknown said...

Yes beautiful fabric .
clares craftroom