Thursday, March 19, 2009

Introducing Becky Bunny

This is what I did with my day off today and I am so happy with her I just had to come back and introduce her tonight. Okay, so really I started on Tuesday when I was home, I organised a pattern, read - I modified my bear pattern - so the head and the paw pads are the same as the bear pattern. I found some lovely soft Minki fabric in my collection and played. Rabbits really are taking over my place in time for Easter celebrations. I finished another bunny pouch today, and there is another almost done. Big smile for Friday! Happy Crafting

4 comments:

Purple Paisley Patch said...

She's gorgeous, I love her! Is her nose stitched or is it a button? Thanks for visiting the Purple Paisley Patch and making such lovely comments. :-)

Lurline said...

Mmmmm, a very timely appearance for Becky - Easter is just around the corner, and she is lovely!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Anonymous said...

Sew Cute!

Unknown said...

So sweet !
clares craftroom