Saturday, January 10, 2009

Rest is over

I think my sewing machine has finished resting and is now back in action. Today I achieved the majority of a project for the Living Creatively - Think outside the Square - and quilt with circles, competition run in conjunction with Amitie. I have made a circular table centre piece for my round table in some fresh summer colours. I enjoyed the challenge. Just need to finish the quilting and it will be done. Tomorrow will be another day filled with sewing goodness, I am trying to finish some projects before the relatives arrive from interstate next week and require entertaining. So here is an in progress photo. Hopefully I will manage to get one with true colours to enter in the competition, the colours are actually very crisp. Just the thing to brighten up my dull kitchen. I hope you too are having a productive weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi i like your work its pretty thanks for popping by my blog always nice to see new faces !