Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cup cake goodness

So far so good? The new year has begun with a short break from sewing activity after all the projects which I completed in time for Christmas. Following are two views of the same bucket I made for a friend for Christmas, there was also a cupcake pincushion which matched but I didn't get a good picture of it before I gave it away. The stitchery patterns are from Brenda Ryan and the bucket is adapted from a pattern by the ladies at Blue Willow Cottage.
So while the sewing machine is having a rest this week I have been working on a Scrapbook project, photos from my extended stay in the UK a very long time ago. It is an interesting journey full of lots of good memories.

3 comments:

Pat said...

CUTE cupcake fabric and project! I've put your name on the entry list for my giveaway. Thanks for visiting my blog and entering and I hope you visit my blog often! (Please send me an email address so I can contact you if you are one of the winners.)



http://alittleofthisandalittleofpat.blogspot.com

Chocolate Cat said...

These are so cute! I do love cupcakes!!

Bonus Mom said...

These are adorable.